Welcome to Studio Denmark, an architecturally designed, self- contained, ultra-modern 3 bedroom/2 bathroom Studio completed in 2013. Studio Denmark has been created in the heart of the Denmark township, so you, your friends or family can walk to all the amazing coffee shops, art galleries and restaurants Denmark has to offer. Enjoy the magnificent views of the Denmark River from the comfort of your balcony, where if you have kids you can watch them play in the park from both building levels. Even better is the top balcony, known as the stage of the town, where you have amazing views of the hills, town, main bridge, river and park. The Studio has been fitted out with European appliances, the latest entertainment system, luxurious bedding, high quality fixtures and fittings, LED low energy lighting, full laundry facilities and undercover secure parking for 2 vehicles. The Studio also has a range of canvas prints on the walls that show some of the amazing local places you can visit; these are also for sale at affordable prices! The Studio also has a no chemical cleaning policy using natural cleaning processes and products, great to keep your kids away from some of the cleaning product nasties!
Please note: bedrooms are only opened up depending on the number of guests. If two or more guests wish to have two or three bedrooms, additional charges apply.
Base rate from $175 per night for one room (changes seasonally). Additional rooms are opened at $100 per room per night. Please advise number of rooms required at time of booking.
Studio Denmark is truly a unique experience a home away from home, whilst experiencing everything amazing that Denmark has to offer.
Facilities include: - Sleeps 8 comfortably - 2 King size Beds (in individual rooms) with 5 Star hotel mattresses - 4 King Single Beds (in 1 room) with 5 Star hotel mattresses - Large fluffy quilts - Quality pillows - Large size bath towels - Full air conditioning and heating to both levels - Large 42'' Flat Screen Toshiba televisions to both levels - Foxtel to both levels - Blueray DVD players to both levels - Music system to top level - Miele oven and dishwasher - Asko Induction cook top and rangehood - Full size Bosch fridge/freezer - Fully equipped kitchen - Family size Weber BBQ - Full size pantry - Panasonic family microwave - 4 slice toaster - Kettle - Complimentary tea, coffee, milk, sugar and biscuits on arrival - Complimentary soaps on arrival - 8 Seater solid Marri dining table - 3 Seater leather lounge to upper level - 3 Seater and 2 seater leather lounges to bottom level - 4 deck chairs - 2 bean bag modular chairs - Asko washing machine and dryer in laundry with ceramic tub and bench - External clothesline and pegs - Hairdryers to both levels - Iron and ironing board - High chair - Work station desktop - Double glazed windows and doors for extra peace and quiet - Privacy blinds to all bedrooms - Toilets are separate to the bathrooms and have their own hand basins
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Flat Screen TV/DVD
- Cooking Facilities
- Iron/ Ironing Board
- DVD Player
- Linen Provided
- MP3 Port Stereo CD/Tape Player
Head down Strickland Street (the main street of town) and turn into Walker Street. After about 30 metres turn into the car park on your left hand side. Drive about 30 metres and look up! It's the brand new building on your left hand side with the big balcony overlooking the river. (The Building sits directly behind the Sweet Spot shop. The Sweet Spot faces Strickland Street, Studio Denmark faces the river)
A two storey building with bedrooms and living spaces on both levels. Guests have access to both living spaces/bathrooms. However, bedrooms are only opened up depending on the number of rooms required. Charges are levied per room (not per person). The base rate for 1 room is from $175 (changes seasonally). Additional rooms are opened at $100 per room. The additional charge will be calculated once your booking is finalised. The additional fee will then be added to your booking. Please advise how many rooms you require.
Room Configuration: 3 Bedroom
Max # of Persons: 8
Arrival Time: 1400
Departure Time: 1000
*****PLEASE NOTE: ROOMS MAY BE LOCKED OFF AND NO BEDDING PROVIDED TO GUESTS NOT BOOKED IN OR PAID FOR SO PLEASE MAKE SURE THE NUMBER OF GUESTS BOOKED IN IS CORRECT TO AVOID ANY INCONVENIENCE********
The Guest(s) agree(s):
1. All rates & charges must be paid by cash bank cheque or credit card prior to occupancy unless prior arrangements have been made.
2. The guest will be liable to pay any charges incurred by any Guest including replacements and costs for damage or loss to the property or common property and its contents. The property is to be left clean and tidy with all dishes washed and put away and all rubbish bagged and put into bins. To avoid an excessive cleaning charge of $60 please leave the property well presented. In basic terms the Building must be left as it was found and treated with upmost care.
3. The property must not be used for unlawful purposes.
4. Occupancy commences and ends on the date as shown on the receipt. Check in at the commencement of occupancy is 2pm and check out at the end of the occupancy is 10am (unless special arrangements have been made).
5. On leaving the holiday property in any event in any absence and for any period of time the premises are to be securely locked. The property must be left securely locked upon check out. If you lose the key and the manager is required to unlock or provide another key a $50 key charge is payable.
6. Guests vehicles must only be parked in designated areas - failure to do so could result in vehicles being towed at the owners expense.
7. Only the number of people designated on check-in may stay in the property overnight.
8. Animals or pets are not to be brought onto the premises unless special arrangements have been made prior to check-in as part of the holiday arrangement.
9. Any bylaws rules etc. of the property/complex/strata must be adhered to along with any reasonable direction given by the onsite manager (if applicable)
10. There are no refunds for early or unscheduled departures.
11. If the guest receives a warning or the occupancy is terminated and the guest fails to comply with the vacation notice the manager will be authorised to do whatever is legally required to enforce the eviction on any Guest and the removal of the Guest's property.
12. On arrival key collection and any outstanding monies are to be paid directly to the managing agent?s office during normal business hours unless otherwise arranged
13. On departure the keys must be returned to the place of key collection (lockbox at front door) by 10 a.m. on the day of departure unless otherwise arranged - non return will result in $50 key replacement charge. Please remember the lock box code must be changed from the opening number to ensure it is locked and secure.
14. The Managing agent may inspect the property at any time giving reasonable written notice to the guest and furthermore at any time without notice should the managing agent's opinion be that there is has been or is likely to be a breach of these terms and conditions.
15. The Managing agent and/or property owner's description of the property and/or complex and facilities are made in good faith and no responsibility for mis-description or mis-interpretation is accepted.
16. A Deposit of at least one night?s accommodation is required within 7 days of booking submission in order to confirm the booking or as required depending on where the booking is made. Should the deposit not be received then the Manager reserves the right to cancel any booking submissions.
17. A Fee of $200.00 applies upon cancellation in respect of all confirmed bookings. Provided that cancellation is given a minimum of 30 days (60 days for all School and Public holidays) prior to the scheduled arrival date a full refund less $200.00 cancellation fee will be given the cost of bank fees charged will also be taken from the refund. If less than 30 days? (60 days for all School and Public Holidays) notice is given the amount paid will not be refunded. Please be aware as previously stated that bookings made during school or public holidays require a minimum 60 days? notice to be given for any booking cancellation. Payment will not be refunded if less than 60 days? notice is given in respect to School and Public Holidays. There may be an exception given depending on the booking cancellation circumstances that allow a rebooking this is completely at the owner?s discretion if allowed a $100 re booking fee will be charged. The full fee of the previous booking will need to be transferred if a new booking is allowed to be made.
18. The Manager reserves the right to cancel any booking due to unforeseen circumstances giving at least 7 days? notice prior to check in. In such instances a full refund of the deposit or booking costs paid will be given and every endeavour will be made to locate alternative accommodation.
19. The Guest authorises the Manager to charge any credit card for any loss damage or monetary contribution for which any guest is liable under this document or otherwise.
20. No responsibility is taken for any property left by a guest at the premises (Please check all wardrobes and drawers before vacating the property).
SUMMARY OF FEES
EXCESSIVE CLEANING $60.00
LOST KEY $50.00
CALL OUT TO OPEN DOOR $50.00
CANCELLATION FEE $200.00
AMENDED BOOKING FEE $100.00
ADDITIONAL BEDS USED AND NOT BOOKED WILL BE CHARGED AT A RATE OF $50.00 PER BED PER NIGHT
DAMAGES TO PROPERTY ARE AT COST.
PLUS any cancellation fees charged by the booking agent (e.g. The visitors Centre's cancellation fee)
|Accommodation||Activities and Attractions||Wine, Beer, Cider and Mead||Art and Galleries|
|Our Community, Our Passion||Delicious and Local||Events||Historic Places|
|Natural Attractions||Shopping||Self-Drive Tours||Tours|