A handcrafted, split level timber home set amongst jarrah and redgum forest. Stylishly appointed with expansive windows opening on to the outdoor decks. Secluded and tranquil yet ideally located to explore the surrounding sights and spectacular coastline.
Unique timber split level house close to town and set in bushland. 2 queen bedrooms and a 2 single bed room, one bathroom, 2 toilets, fully equipped kitchen. Flat screen TV/ DVD, CD Stereo system. Washing machine, pot belly, gas bbq.
Please note: no animals . Not suitable for children under 6 yr of age.
- Flat Screen TV/DVD
- Laundry Facilities
- MP3 Port Stereo CD/Tape Player
- Non-Smoking Indoors
- Clock Radio
- Linen Provided
- No Pets
- Off-Street Parking
- Wood Fire
- DVD Player
- Iron/ Ironing Board
- Non-Smoking Establishment
From the visitor centre, travel south along Ocean Beach Road for approx 2km and turn left into Campbell Road. Follow this road and it turns into Inlet Drive. Continue until Crowea Road on your left. Turn into Crowea and Birralee is number 6 on the right hand side of the road.
3 bedrooms, 2 queen rooms and 1 twin room.
All linen provided. Fully self contained home.
**Please note that the tariff is calculated on the total number of guests (adults and children) staying in the property each night.**
Room Configuration: 3 Bedroom
Max # of Persons: 6
No infants permitted.
Arrival Time: 14:00
Departure Time: 10:00
MORE THAN 30 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL: $50 cancellation fee PLUS any fees levied by the booking agent (e.g. the Visitor Centres cancellation charge).
LESS THAN 30 DAYS BUT GREATER THAN 7 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL: One night's tariff PLUS any fees levied by the booking agent (e.g. the Visitor Centre cancellation charge).
7 DAYS OR LESS PRIOR TO CHECK-IN: No refund.
1. No refunds will be provided for a reduction in the number of guests or nights.
2. A change of dates may be permitted with the operator's approval. Changes to dates that occur within 7 days of arrival will be treated as a cancelled booking. Note that the Booking Agent may levy an administration charge for all amendments.
3. If the applicable nightly tariff for the amended dates is higher than the original booking the higher rate will apply.
|Accommodation||Activities and Attractions||Wine, Beer, Cider and Mead||Art and Galleries|
|Our Community, Our Passion||Delicious and Local||Events||Historic Places|
|Natural Attractions||Shopping||Self-Drive Tours||Tours|