Where karri meets water….peace and relaxation.
Amberley Cottage is a beautifully appointed 3 bedroom cedar cottage with inlet views through the karris. Listen to the birdlife or walk the local trails just below the cottage on the inlet. Enjoy the tranquility of the location sipping on a glass of the local wine from the patio nestled amongst the karris or in front of the pot belly stove in the comfort of a stunning living area.
Amberley Cottage is a 3 br cosy cottage with all the modern conveniences including TV/DVD/Video, washer/dryer, linen, DVD’s and videos (kids and adults), kids board games, stereo amplifier and CD player, wood fire heating, fans in lounge/dining and main bedroom, BBQ, and outdoor setting, iron and board. (SHOWER OVER THE BATH)
Sleeps up to 6 people and suits families or couples. A few minutes from town and five minutes from Ocean Beach. A beautiful summer destination or winter romantic weekender, Amberley Cottage is a reminder of what comfort and tranquility can be. Please note that the garden has a steep rockery and young children need to be watched while playing in this area.
- Cooking Facilities
- In-house Movies
- Linen Provided
- MP3 Port Stereo CD/Tape Player
- Off-Street Parking
- DVD Player
- Iron/ Ironing Board
- No Pets
- Clothes Dryer
- Flat Screen TV/DVD
- Laundry Facilities
- Non-Smoking Indoors
- Wood Fire
Depart the Visitor Centre on Ocean Beach Rd, after 3k's turn left on Weedon Hill Rd which turns left into Gilbert Ave. Drive past Adams Rd and turn right into Payne Rd.
1 x Queen, 1 x Twin, 1 x Bunk Beds + trundle. HAS A SHOWER OVER BATH. Wood fire and BBQ. ***Please note that the tariff is calculated based on the total number of people (adults and children) staying in the property.
Room Configuration: 3 Bedroom
Max # of Persons: 6
Arrival Time: 14.00
Departure Time: 10.00
MORE THAN 30 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL: Full refund LESS any fees levied by the booking agent (e.g. the Visitor Centres cancellation charge).
LESS THAN 30 DAYS BUT GREATER THAN 7 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL: One nights tariff PLUS any fees levied by the booking agent (e.g. the Visitor Centre cancellation charge).
7 DAYS OR LESS PRIOR TO CHECK-IN: No refund.
1. No refunds will be provided for a reduction in the number of guests or nights.
2. A change of dates may be permitted with the operators approval. Changes to dates that occur within 7 days of arrival will be treated as a cancelled booking. Note that the Booking Agent may levy an administration charge for all amendments.
3. If the applicable nightly tariff for the amended dates is higher than the original booking the higher rate will apply.
4. BOND POLICY:-This property requires the pre-authorisation of a BOND in the amount of $250 applicable to all bookings. This amount will be processed against your nominated credit card on your day of arrival by the booking agent. It will be held for a period of 7 days then released providing the conditions that follow are met. If your stay exceeds the aforementioned period It will be released and re-processed every 7 days for the duration of your stay providing the conditions that follow are met. CONDITIONS - All or part of this BOND may be withheld following a property inspection after your departure. In the event loss or damage has occurred as a result of your stay to the property or its contents and/or additional cleaning is required above and beyond the standard time frame allocated to return it to the original state prior to occupancy your BOND may be withheld in part or in its entirety for this purpose but not limited to any other event that amounts to additional costs was/is reasonable as a result of your stay.
|Accommodation||Activities and Attractions||Wine, Beer, Cider and Mead||Art and Galleries|
|Our Community, Our Passion||Delicious and Local||Events||Historic Places|
|Natural Attractions||Shopping||Self-Drive Tours||Tours|